Abstracts will be send online via conference website.
Conference will be held in Turkish and English. Participants must send their abstract in the language they want to present (Turkish or English).
Presentations should contribute to scientific development in the context of the themes set out in the basic education field and should be of a quality that sheds light on the main problems in the area.
Points to Consider
- Abstracts will be collected online via Abstract Submission System.
- The theme of the abstract must be stated.
- Only the first letters of the words of abstract title must be capital. e.g. Current Approaches In Basic Education.
- Authors must write their names in lowercase letters and only the first letters should be capital. e.g. Assoc. Prof. Ahmet Çalışkan
- The authors should state the institutions they work with as centered below their names as follows. e.g. Uludağ University, Faculty of Education, Basic Education Department, Bursa
- For co-authored works, the author to be in touch is considered the responsible author.
- The entire abstract should be of minimum of 250 words, not exceeding a maximum of 500 words. Keywords should be of 3-5 words.
- References should not be included in the abstract. For this reason, no citation should be given.
- The abstract should not include figures, tables, formulas or pictures.
- To be accepted, the abstracts must be never-published elsewhere or presented in another congress, symposium or scientific organization.
- Abstracts submitted for the congress shall be accepted in accordance with at least two judges.
- 20 minutes will be granted to each presentation.